neděle 13. ledna 2019

Long-term Bitcoin price perspectives

Hi guys. For the last year and a half, I have been focusing much on the crypto. I realized my second long-term investment in the first half of 2017 and survived the whole bear during 2018. For many times I also wanted to trade bitcoin, but never felt in it. Don't know if it is good or bad. But I also studied a lot of long-term graphs, indicators, and signals. And I would like to share with you my knowledge about it on my blog.

Let's start with my tradingview.com long-term graph for bitcoin:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/vNZTyuQ2-Long-term-graph-bottom-this-year/
Right now weekly close low is on about 1900. So this means, that we can go under it for days, but not weekly close under it. Otherwise, it would be bad, highly unlikely and so I don't expect it.

In the next posts, I will show you other versions of this graph (not made by me) and will look at some important long-term indicators.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat